Software, tools and more
Programming & Technologies
IDE/Editor & Terminal
📝 VS Code
Pretty sure it's taken over as the king of IDE's.
VS Code Extensions
Extensions I use to power up my productivity
- Laravel Docs
- Laravel Snippets
- Laravel Model Snippets
- Laravel Blade Snippets
- Laravel goto view
- Better PHPUnit
- Better Pest
- php cs fixer
- PHP Sniffer
- Tailwind CSS IntelliSense
- Tailwind Docs
- PHP DocBlocker
- ES7 React/Redux/GraphQL/React-Native snippets
- Auto Rename Tag
- PHP Intelephense
- GitHub Copilot
- Community Material Theme
- Windows Terminal + Bash: A good, highly customizable console that includes many unix commands out of the box.
It is a great tool for quickly testing ideas or isolating a method for debugging, all within the
context of a real application.
Tools & Browsers
Productivity & Others
- 🎵 Spotify I listen to music every day to reach a state of maximum concentration.
- 🗒 Jira To organize my work tasks with the whole team
- 🗒 Habitica To create personal tasks and goals that I want to accomplish.
- 🔎 Microsoft PowerToys It is a pack of tools that improve my productivity, it has tools like Alfred for mac, and a color picker that I use very often to select any color within my screen.
- 🎨 Figma To view designs created by customers.
- 🎨 Adobe XD To view designs created by customers.
- CPU: Intel Core i5-10400
- GPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX 5600 XT GAMING OC 6G
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3600 32 GB (2 x 16 GB)
- CPU Cooler: Kraken M22 Liquid Cooler
- Motherboard: MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus
- PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 GA, 80 Plus Gold, Fully Modular 650W
- Case: NZXT H510 Matte Black/Red
Audio + Video + Peripherals
- My system audio revolves around a Genius SW-G2.1 1250 home theater.
- I have an Sceptre 30-inch Curved Gaming Monitor Ultra Wide 200Hz, I usually split the screen in two or three depending on what I am doing.
- I also like to change headphones depending on the case, when I need more concentration I use the HP Gaming Headset H300.
- I write with a Redragon K556 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with which I feel very comfortable while programming or playing, because of its not so big size it allows me to have more space to move the mouse.
- To move the pointer I use a Razer Deathadder Elite with 16,000 dpi precision, so that I don't miss any of the few clicks I make with it while programming.
- Finally, to give a more RGB touch to my setup I have a Razer Goliathus Extended Chroma Gaming Mouse Mat. To position the keyboard and the mouse on the same mouse pad, I think it gives it a nice gaming touch as I like it.